Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Start.....

I don't know what happened to my old blog on blogspot, it disappeared! So here we are, I'm going to try it one more time, I hope it will work out for me this time. Unlike my family blog on Xanga, this is my blog, it is a place for me to post MY stuffs: my crafts, bargains I find, and whatever I feel like posting, so you should go to my other blog www.xanga.com/kamancarlson if you want to see pictures of my kids or update on the family, and you can be my friend on facebook, I usually upload my photos on facebook before I have a change to update my blog.


Falling in love with Amazon


If you love shopping as much as I do, you must agree that online shopping is just not as exciting as real shopping, and I don't like pay shipping. I usually don't do online shopping unless it's free shipping.

I did a lot of online shoppings for this Christmas, because taking my two kids to stores and malls and keep them entertained is not an easy task. Shopping while they are sleeping worked a lot better for me. Few months ago, I came across a bargain hunting website called dealigg.com, I found tons of good deals and coupons on the site , and most of the deals were posted were from Azamon.com. For Example: I got some new released Blu-ray DVDs for $15 each, although I had to pay shipping on that order, it's still a great bargain and there is no slae tax which I love.

My dear husband bought me a kitchenaid mixer (KSN 150 Artisan stand mixer) for Christmas, I was so surprised and excited. (Isn't he nice?) Jeff told me that he got a great deal on the mixer and I should be pround of him and blah, blah, blah....., because of what he said, I was determined to find a better deal. (well...... I'm the bargain hunter of this family, I can't let him steal my glory) After I did some research, I decided that I want the Professional 600 series one, I guess the word porfessional got me attention and I gotta have it.


Okay, here is how I did on this Bargain:


Jeff paid $270 plus tax, but he got a $20 mail-in-rebate for the Artisan. (normal listing pirce $360)

Carmen piad $270 with no tax, free shipping, and a $50 mail-in-rebate for the Profressional 600 series. (normal listing price $500)


Yes! I know, I'm amazing!



2 comments: