Friday, January 30, 2009

I have been tagged!

My friend Jennifer tagged me for this fun little thing a week ago, life has been so crazy that I just barely knew I have been tagged, so here I go.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
  1. Ghost Whisperer
  2. Sex and the City
  3. Law and Order: SVU
  4. John and Kate Plus 8
  5. Iron Chef America
  6. Desperate Housewives
  7. Any show on HDTV
  8. My Chinese shows from TVB

8 Things I did Yesterday:
  1. Gave Jathan and Brianne baths
  2. Took a shower
  3. Wrote 25 random thing about me and posted on Facebook.
  4. Cleaned up the basement and get ready for carpet.
  5. Watched Jeff doing all the touch-ups in the basement.
  6. Picked out decorations for the basement.
  7. Put my kids to bed.
  8. Found out our new TV is not working.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Benihana
  2. Ho Ho Gourmet (1300 state st. in Salt Lake, not the one in Bountiful)
  3. L & L Hawaiian BBQ
  4. Olive Garden
  5. Noodles & Co.
  6. Famous Daves
  7. Ruby River
  8. Blue Iguana
8 Things on my Wish List:
  1. Get a big FAT check from selling our house.
  2. Go back to Hong Kong with my family this year.
  3. A new job for Jeff being a air traffic controller.
  4. Move by the Ocean.
  5. Go to College.
  6. A new middle finger for Jeff.
  7. Vacation to Hawaii, or italy.
  8. Sewing Lesson
You are tagged, if you have read mine and haven't done yours. Just do it, it's kinda fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment