Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Score!!!

Couple months ago, I saw a book at the library about how couponing works and how to cut down grocery bills by75%. I didn't think it would happen to me cuz I was a really good bargain hunter already, I got curious how other mom find bargains, so I took the book home and started reading it.
Wow, it was a eye opener! I didn't know I could get grocery for FREE, and I never thought stores would  basically give away free merchandises. Well, it does require some math skills or a calculator. I just wish that I know the trick earlier, so i didn't have to spend money on things that are free.

Here is the Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition which I got for free, plus I will make couple bucks after the mail-in rebate. Haha! I know, it's cool, isn't it?


If you are interested how it works, you can just simply google "couponing", there are plenty of websites out there to teach you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment