Sunday, March 28, 2010

For Girls Only!

When I was a little girl, my mom always kept my hair short and I envied all the girl with long pretty braided hair, I wished I could look like them. Now I have a little girl of mine, I'm trying to learn all different ways to do her hair. Recently I came across a blog about how fun it is doing little girl's hair, I found a few hair-dos that I love, here is one of them.

Isn't she adorable? I love it. It's not hard to do at all, as long as your little girl would sit good for you and leave her hair alone after you make it all pretty.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this.. ! They're super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I never had long hair growing up, and so I love doing Abby's hair. She goes back and forth about letting me do it, but it's so fun to try new things that it's worth the effort. I will have to try this one!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete